Jumat, Januari 23, 2009

Mohon ijin belajar nulis format Inggris = Thanks God Its Friday.

This evening I have a plan to hanging out with my beloved wife.

Today is Friday. It is meaning that tommorow I will be having extraordinary time to be happy with my family for two days plus one day of Chineese new year. That's why now I have desire to spend my time just with my wife. Just both of us, like a new married couple.

Watching a movie sounds a great idea. I would prefer Planet Hollywod 21 studio which is showing a movie named; Red Cliff II.

My wife and I had already watch the previous serie of this movie in original DVD format a week ago.

So I just can't wait the time to go faster until 5 pm and I will meet my wife with her nice smile.

What would happen among us during the dark in the cinema, it is absolutely our business.

Regards,
Anton Joedijanto.
Jakarta, January 23, 2009